September 15, 2007

Another visit to Bap

My blog is out of order a little sequentially, so let me explain where I am now. After the trip to South Africa with my family in late May and early June, I spent until mid-August mostly working on Millennium Cities work, and only taking weekend trips, all of which I described in the few blogs before the "South Africa with Family" ones. My weekend trips also included another visit back to Cape Town for a long weekend at the first of August, just to see the children, especially one of the one's I adore greatly, Sinazo (pictured here). A full Millennium Cities schedule took me up to mid-August, when I then had two weeks of holiday, to Tanzania and Rwanda, which I'll tell you about shortly. As of today, I'm back working at full steam for some upcoming MCI events, actually sitting here in Kisumu right now, about to take a trip out to Homa Bay for the afternoon and to attend the birthday party for a director, an American women, at Dominion Farms. It will be only weekend trips until end of October, when I travel to Ethiopia. Hope that helps - my ordering of the blogs, I realize, has been a bit confusing!




Posted by Picasa